Vegan Bloggers Unite!
My Vegan Bolognese recipe was recently featured on Vegan Bloggers Unite! I was so excited to see my post, my bio and my picutre (!!!) out on another blog. Thanks for getting the Fried Tofu name out there VBU!
Vegan Bloggers Unite! is a blog that was founded 2 years ago and is a great way for all Vegan Bloggers to come together in one place. I stumbled upon Vegan Bloggers Unite! before I got into blogging at all. I was simply looking online for a Vegan and recipe and there it was, the recipe I needed and a Blogroll of all Vegan blogs. The Blogroll was so long it took me days to finally click on all of them to check out all the great Vegan blogging that goes on in this world!
How it works –
- You send the HTML of your post, bio, social media links to firstname.lastname@example.org
- They copy/paste your information and write up an intro to your post.
- They add your URL to the blogroll.
- They post it live to VBU!, share the post on the VBU! Facebook page (which is up to 472 likes).
- They Tweet about your post on the VBU! Twitter account (1004 followers!).
- Those contributing also add Vegan Bloggers Unite! to their blog roll as a courtesy.
Thank you Vegan Bloggers Unite! for welcoming me to the community. I look forward to submitting more posts and sharing more awesome Vegan recipes! Choose Compassion – Choose Vegan – Go Us!