Friday Top Five: Volume 2
It’s Friday! Looking forward to a relaxing weekend filled with our favorite things…or the things we are currently obsessed with. Here’s our top 5 for this Friday…
- Hot water with lemon. I’ve been drinking this a lot lately. It keeps me warm, it aids in digestion, it can help you lose weight (good bye hunger cravings)…all while pumping me full of Vitamin C during these germ-filled winter months.
- Hearts of Palm. While people usually eat these in a salad, I eat these by the can, sometimes 2 cans at a time. Be on the lookout for my upcoming Vegan Ceviche recipe where the Hearts of Palm play the part of Octopus Rings.
- Sardines (on pizza). Guess what I found out? I like Sardines on my pizza! And thanks to HomeMade Pizza Company, my two loves come together on one perfectly round gluten free piece of dough.
- Downton Abbey. Sunday is the season 3 finale! Ahh! I still can’t get over some of the things that have happened this season, and I’m sure the final episode will leave us on the edge of our seats. Also, Maggie Smith, totally amazing.
- These Gluten Free & Vegan Lemon Bars. Drool.