Friday Top Five: Volume 3
It’s March 1st and spring is (hopefully) right around the corner! This means warmer weather, light weight jackets, baseball, starting our gardens, and wearing colors other than black. We can’t wait. So, as a farewell to winter, today’s Friday Top Five is a nod to some of our cold weather favorites.
1. Acorn Squash. Available year round, but in season from early fall through winter. Every trip to the grocery store lately I find myself brining one (or two) home. Be on the look out for my stuffed squash recipe in a few weeks.
2. GIRLS. Susan loves Jessa’s free spirit character, Morgan loves Shoshanna’s antics. If you don’t watch it, you should.
3. Whole Foods Hot Bar. Kale & avocado salad (which we attempted to mimic here), spicy peanut tofu, detox salad, and vegetable samosas are just a few of the things you can find us pilling in our to go boxes at the Whole Foods Hot Bar. I try to get out under $10… which almost never happens.
4. Cholula Hot Sauce. I seriously put this on everything. Eggs. Pizza. Mac n Cheese. If I’m eating it, it probably has a form of Cholula on it.
5. Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter. My skin hates the winter, and this makes everything better. Thanks Janice!