Friday Top Five – Volume 8: Arrested Development
Well hello there. Is it time for another Friday Top Five? I think so.
We are always obsessed with Arrested Development and even more-so now that the new season is being released on May 26th!!! In preparation for our Arrested Development Marathon this week our Friday Top Five is dedicated to our favorite Arrested Development quotes, but of course we could not keep it to just 5 – enjoy!
(And for those that haven’t ever watched Arrested Development – start now.)
- Lindsay: Hey, I found that canned ham that we’ve had forever, and I put it in a pot of boiling hot water, and guess what we’re having?
Lindsay: Hot ham water.
- George: There’s always money in the banana stand.
- Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over: an analyst and a therapist, the world’s first “analrapist.”
- Maeby: Do you guys know where I can get one of those gold necklaces with a “T” on it?
Michael: That’s a cross.
Maeby: Across from where?
- Tobias: As you may or may not know, Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch.
Michael: Really? When did that start?
Tobias: Well, I don’t want to blame it all on 9/11, but it certainly didn’t help.
- Mrs. Featherbottom: Ok, who’d like a banger in the mouth? Oh…right, I forgot; here in the states you call it ‘a sausage’ in the mouth.
Maeby: We just call it a sausage.
- Lucille: Get me a vodka rocks.
Michael: Mom, it’s breakfast.
Lucille: And a piece of toast.
- Buster: Sister’s my new mother, Mother. And is it just me or is she looking hotter, too?
- Lindsay: Oh, hi, Mom. I have the afternoon free.
Lucille: Really? Did nothing cancel?
- Lucille: I don’t understand the question, and I won’t respond to it.